Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Santiago, el capito; 5 vs. 5; y ¡profetas, videntes y reveladores vivientes!

 Pictures from our pday zone activity


¡Hola mis queridos! ¿¡Como os fue la Conferenica!? Fa, ¡yo amo la Conferencia más que yo pueda decir! Revelación un full, y amor más profundizado para el Evangelio eterno. :) Yo he incluido mis apuntaciones para vosotros; ¡disfrutad! (Translation: Hello my dear ones! How was the conference? Fa, I love the Conference more than I can say! Revelation a full, and deeper love for the eternal Gospel. :) I have included my notes for you; enjoy!)

Santiago, el Capito - Our little friend Santiago now has a baptismal date! 15/4/17! He told us that he knew the Book of Mormon was real and everything that happened in it and accepted the invitation without a hitch. Not only that, but he has been quite the little missionary for us! A while back, he introduced two new friends to the BoM, and he's given us 2 references in addition! That's what I call conversion! :)

5 vs. 5 - Not only have I learned the finger whip thing like you saw last week, but now I have mastered it. See vid.

Scriptural challenge! I invite you all to deeply study 2 Nephi 27:6-29 and see if you can find out anything interesting! I received some pretty mind-blowing revelation about the Book of Mormon this week reading these verses, and I want to see if anyone else can learn what I learned, or even something new! Let me know how it went next week!

Also, y'all need to listen to Forever by Nathan Pacheco this Easter season. I heard it a short bit ago from one of my zone leaders and man. The Spirit I felt was soo strong, and the song was absolutely gorgeous.

I love you all sooo much! Hopefully General Conference was all you wished it to be; now go and act upon the answers you have received, and you will see an even greater power be unlocked concerning Conference and revelation! The Book is Blue, the Church is True, and God loves every single one of you! ¡Así como yo os amo! (Translation: 
Just as I love you!)
Con amor,
Elder Newman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment